World-leading strength coach for cyclists & triathletes
FINALLY a Strength Training for Cyclists program that ties into your On-Bike Training program, so you can see REAL results.
Workouts delivered to you daily, via our App!
We know it's important to help us stay healthy, get faster, and enjoy our riding more. But how do you get it in the right balance with your on-bike training?
- Strength Training that helps you get faster
- Ties in with your Riding in a way that has you feeling GREAT
- Allows you to recover in between sessions, not feel sore
- Helps you MOVE better on and off the bike
- Support a leaner body, without unnecessary added weight
- Built by an expert Strength Coach who knows how to incorporate Strength Training for health and performance
- Proven results for athletes around the world
- Helped athletes just like you achieve their goals- and MORE!
The Human Vortex Training Group Strength Training for Cyclists program allows you access to Strength Programming from the World-Leading Strength Coach for Cyclists & Triathletes.
Open to only 20 athletes a month, the Human Vortex Training Group Strength Training for Cyclists program gives you a huge leg up on your competition, as you join a cohort of 19 other cyclists from around the world, who want a proven approach to their strength training, so they can crush the climbs, move tot he head of their group rides, and to decrease pain.
With your daily workouts delivered though the Human Vortex Training App, you'll receive an EXACT workout, with everything you need available right there, at your fingertips:
- Daily workout, with sets and repetitions
- Workout technique videos, right there in your workout window, so you can be sure you're doing it right
- Take or upload videos of YOUR technique, to be evaluated by your coach
- Messaging in the App with your coach
- Daily Email notifications for your workouts
You may be thinking "I'll hold off for now...It's a money decision thing", but you know that your time to get your body recovered, stronger, and moving better can't wait. You only have a few months of winter before you're back out on the road, pushing your limits again.
Group Strength Training for Cyclists Start on the following dates in 2018, and NO OTHERS WILL BE OPENED. If you sign up after all the spots are filled, you'll have to wait for the next month, or 2019.
Monday September 3, 2018 LIMITED 20 Spots for this Cohort
Monday, October 1, 2018 LIMITED 20 Spots for this Cohort
Monday November 5, 2018 LIMITED 20 Spots for this Cohort
Monday December 3, 2018 LIMITED 20 Spots for this Cohort